I started my carrier as a Software Engineer after completed undergraduate in computer science and worked with C# and ASP.NET and parallel I got an opportunity to work closely with DBA team then I realized that I loved to work with Database Technologies. Finally I decided to build my carrier as Database Administrator.
In between I completed Master of Science in Data Warehousing & Data Mining from University of Greenwich, London, UK and Master of Science in Computer Science from MIU, IA, USA.
I have more than 15 years of industrial experience in Oracle high end technologies, starting with Oracle RDBMS version 9i. I have been involved with multi platform High Availability Solutions as well as complex multiple nodes RAC implementations on AIX, Linux and HPUX.
Very good experience with Oracle Exadata as well as Oracle GoldenGate.
My Masters Dissertation was about “An investigation into consolidating information from heterogenic Databases using Data Warehousing and Data Visualisation Techniques” in University of Greenwich, UK, London. The final dissertation report.
- Oracle Autonomous Database Cloud 2019 Specialist
- Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Foundations 2020 Associate
- Oracle Cloud Infrastructure 2019 Cloud Operations Associate
- Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Developer 2020 Associate
- Oracle Cloud Infrastructure 2019 Architect Associate
- Oracle Cloud Infrastructure 2019 Architect Professional
- Oracle Real Application Clusters 11g and Grid Infrastructure Administrator Certified Expert
- Oracle Database 11g Security Certified Implementation Specialist
- Oracle Database 10g OCA (PL/SQL)
- Oracle Database 12c, 11g, 10g, 9i (OCP) DBA
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6 – RHCSA & RHCE
- Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) Architect Professional
- Oracle Autonomous Database Specialist
- Foundations Associate Oracle
- Cloud Infrastructure Cloud Operations Associate
- Oracle Database 12c Administration
- Oracle Database 11g Performance Tuning ED2
- Oracle Database 11g: RAC & Grid Infrastructure Administrator Accelerated Release 2
- Oracle Database 11g: Admin. Workshop II DBA Release 2
- Oracle Database 10g: Data Guard Administration
- Oracle Exadata Administration
- Oracle 9i Database Administration Fundamentals I, II & Performance Tuning
- Oracle WebLogic Server 10.3 Administration
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6: System & Network Admin
- SQL Server 2008 Administration & High Availability (Replication, Log Shipping, Mirroring & Cluster)
- An Oracle professional, self – motivated with strong problem solving and outstanding communication skills with around 15+ years of IT experience as an Oracle DBA (versions 19c/12c/11g/10g/ 9i).
- Installation, upgrade, maintenance, administration of multi-terabyte standalone and RAC on multiple platforms like IBM-AIX, Sun-Solaris, UNIX, Linux, Windows.
- Production support and day-to-day activity to ensure zero alert thresholds is met 24×7.
- Experience with installation of Grid Infrastructure for ASM, RAC.
- Administer Oracle clusterware and resources on 11g, 12c using CRSCTL/SRVCTL.
- Migrated OS file system storage to ASM with minimal downtime and administered ASM disk groups and instance.
- Server side and Client-side fault tolerance achieved by configuring SERVICES and TAF (Transparent Application Failover).
- Experience in Oracle Enterprise Manager (OEM) 11g, 12c & 13c.
- Proactively monitored and diagnosed symptoms using OEM (Enterprise Manager) to significantly increase the probability of success of production db and application.
- SQL Tuning, End-user tuning and troubleshooting using various tools like EXPLAIN PLAN, AUTOTRACE, SQL TRACE, TKPROF, STATSPACK, AWR, ADDM, ASH, v$ performance views.
- Administration Exadata X5 database machine.
- Provide and implement performance tuning recommendations of all components in Exadata database machine.
- Good experience with Data Modeling to translate logical data elements into the physical database design.
- Build complex entity relationship models – both logical and physical database design.
- Experience in resolving complex restore and recovery issues using RMAN.
- Experience in UNIX Shell Scripting for automating the DBA tasks like User maintenance, Performance Monitoring of CPU, Disk and Memory usage, File system monitoring, Patching Automation and Tablespace management.
- Good Experience in Hot/Cold Backups, and Cloning of Databases.
- Good Knowledge of RMAN backups.
- Experience in Database Security and Auditing.
- Set up Physical and Logical standby DataGuard between multiple data centers.
- Applying CPU/PSU patches to oracle RDBMS including RAC and DataGuard Environment.
- Database Upgrade, Migrations using traditional way (DBUA, Manual and export/import) as well as non-traditional way (Transportable tablespaces) and using GoldenGate bi-directional replication without downtime.
- Experience in GoldenGate 10x, 11.1, 12x implement, Upgrade, Performance tuning for GoldenGate extract and Replicats processes for real time database replication.
- Data movement (import/export, data pump, SQL*Loader), Transportable Tablespaces, Materialized Views.
- Experience to write Optimal SQL Query, PL/SQL (Package, Procedure, Function, Trigger, View) Scripting.
- Working on creating and Managing Users, Roles, Privileges, Profile and Virtual Private Database (VPD).
- Configure and manage OID/LDAP.
- Managing very large database (VLDB) with 20 TB.
- Responsible for managing a team of Production DBA’s in providing 24*7 productions support for mission critical corporate databases.
- Flexible and excellent team player. Ready to work in any time slot.
- Working with Oracle Global Customer Support Service Request (SR)
- Excellent troubleshooting skills and quick learner.
- Databases: Oracle 19c, 12c, 11g, 10g, 9i, SQL Server, MySQL.
- Database Administration: Oracle RAC and DataGuard with 9i/10g/11g/12c, Oracle GoldenGate, OEM 12c, 13c Cloud Control, Oracle Streaming, Oracle WebLogic, OID, LDAP, GG Monitor, SQL Server 2005, 2008, SQL Server HA (Replication, Log Shipping, Mirroring), MySQL 5.1.
- Tools: Oracle VMBox, SQL*Loader, TOAD, Oracle SQL Developer, SSRS, ETL, Hadoop – MapReduce, MS Visual Studio, MS Visio, UML Design.