Nov 13 2019
Nov 09 2019
As you may know Oracle introduced a new versioning formation from 18c. Until 18.104.22.168 Oracle was releasing versions like 10g, 11g, and 12c. Oracle announced to release a version every year from 2018 and it could be like Oracle Database 18c, 19c and 20c.
Oracle Database 12c: Oracle database 12c consider all version from 12c R1(22.214.171.124) to 12c R2 (126.96.36.199) .Continue reading
Nov 05 2019
I will discuss here step by step how to configure a Virtual Machine with Linux OS using VM VirtualBox Manager.
- Virtual Machine Setup
- Install Linux OS on VM
- Oracle GI and Database Installation Prerequisites
- Configure Shareable Disk for ASM (for RAC setup)
- Clone VM and prepare another VM for Clusterware Node
Configure Server on VM:
Click ‘New’ on toolbar and provide the Name and select appropriate OS type and version.Continue reading
Nov 04 2019
This article describes the installation of Oracle Database 11g R2 (188.8.131.52) 64-bit on Oracle Linux 7 (OL7) 64-bit.
- 1. Install Oracle Enterprise Linux 7.
- 2. Oracle Installation Prerequisites.
- 3. Additional Setup
- 4. Oracle Database 11gR2 Software Installation.
- 5. Oracle Database Creation using DBCA.
Sep 16 2019
This topic will describe how to Install and configure Hyperion SQR (Structured Query Reporting) Production Reporting tool on Linux.
- Software Download.
- Reporting and Analysis Assemblies and Download Files
- Install Hyperion SQR (Structured Query Reporting) Production Reporting.
- Configure Hyperion SQR (Structured Query Reporting) Production Reporting tool
- Issue 1: Failed to navigate from RegistryWizardState: Error while initializing Registry
- Issue 2: EPMCFC-10399: EPM system configuration has detected use of a non-UTF-8 Oracle Database
Sep 15 2019